Last night was chilly. It was the perfect kind of night for my Edith Piaf Pandora station, candles, and chai tea. Earlier in the evening, I had decorated the top of the radiator in my room. Carnations were on sale at the grocery store…they matched well with my garbage-picked bottles, souvenirs, art show treasures, and clearance Hobby Lobby finds.
It was nice to look at as I spent the evening editing a group assignment for school. Our group has documented a historic house from the 1840s to the present. This includes an architectural sketch of the floor plan, an AutoCad drawing, maps, deed searches, photographs, and a physical description of building components over time.
I’ve really enjoyed the project; but seeing as it was my homework for the night, I got restless. I decided to check my blog.
Lo and behold, alundeberg of readncook had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Many thanks! I’m glad you find my blog versatile…this post certainly is, at least! Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- I’m an only child.
- I enjoy reading when I don’t have to.
- I like to take walks.
- I go on crazy adventures with a neighborhood cat named Mew.
- I’ve never traveled by airplane.
- I like to paint and draw.
- I know how to play the violin, piano, harp, and guitar.
Thank you again, alundeberg, for the nomination. To the rest of my readers, check out the winners I’ve selected. There are some pretty neat blogs out there!